One time I was babysitting... And I'm usually a good babysitter. But... this one day... I was bored. The kids were bored. We desperately needed a cure!!
So, we attempted playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). We all failed miserably and it just made the kids angry. And one of them stomped down and said, "I hate this game! I wish we could just burn it!!" I felt bad for a moment.... then a lightbulb wen off in my head. "Hey, that's a great idea!!!"
So, we burned DDR. At first there were huge flames and random popping noises. Then a sort of tar like bubble that popped and oozed out everywhere. I think that was the funnest babysitting game ever. If you ever want to make a game more exciting.... try burning it!!
So, we attempted playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). We all failed miserably and it just made the kids angry. And one of them stomped down and said, "I hate this game! I wish we could just burn it!!" I felt bad for a moment.... then a lightbulb wen off in my head. "Hey, that's a great idea!!!"
So, we burned DDR. At first there were huge flames and random popping noises. Then a sort of tar like bubble that popped and oozed out everywhere. I think that was the funnest babysitting game ever. If you ever want to make a game more exciting.... try burning it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment