So... I get along with my brothers pretty well... Except for the occassional bashing one in the head with a baseball bat or smashing another's head under an elevator.
Haha, OK, JK!!! That was only one time!!! Trust me, I would never do those things on purpose. But, they really make me sound like a terrible sister.
When I was little, I really wanted to play baseball. I thought it was so cool, and I'd go to the stadiums and watch the big teams play. My brother, Brandon, was on a baseball team. So, I asked him to teach me how to play. Of course, he said said yes. For a few weeks he taught me the basics in the backyard. But, one day... I believe it was his birthday (and he's had like a curse of always getting hurt on his bday), I hit him in the head with his baseball bat and broke his nose. On ACCIDENT!! It was another one of those, "Omg, did i just kill my brother?" moments.
Luckily Brandon liked going to the hospital cause he always got pokemon cards and games. It was like getting birthday presents 5+ times a year!
Nicholas on the other hand.... I don't remember how.... we we're being stupid, playing around... And I accidently knock him over and his head went under an elevator... It messed up his teeth and face a bit.... He used to have perfect teeth.
I love my brothers and would never hurt a fly.... oops, wait, I just lied.
Haha, OK, JK!!! That was only one time!!! Trust me, I would never do those things on purpose. But, they really make me sound like a terrible sister.
When I was little, I really wanted to play baseball. I thought it was so cool, and I'd go to the stadiums and watch the big teams play. My brother, Brandon, was on a baseball team. So, I asked him to teach me how to play. Of course, he said said yes. For a few weeks he taught me the basics in the backyard. But, one day... I believe it was his birthday (and he's had like a curse of always getting hurt on his bday), I hit him in the head with his baseball bat and broke his nose. On ACCIDENT!! It was another one of those, "Omg, did i just kill my brother?" moments.
Luckily Brandon liked going to the hospital cause he always got pokemon cards and games. It was like getting birthday presents 5+ times a year!
Nicholas on the other hand.... I don't remember how.... we we're being stupid, playing around... And I accidently knock him over and his head went under an elevator... It messed up his teeth and face a bit.... He used to have perfect teeth.
I love my brothers and would never hurt a fly.... oops, wait, I just lied.
No comments:
Post a Comment