When I was little, I loved stuffed animals. I still love stuffed animals. Just not as much as when I was little....
my room was full of them. On the hundreth day of school, we were to bring 100 items to celebrate... I brought 100 cow stuffed animals. I pushed around stuffed animals in a stroller like dolls. Whenever I broke a bone, my cow, Reddy, had to get a cast too. Stuffed animals help me sleep, make me feel safe. And as a kid, I got a bit too attatched to them.
A long time ago, there was a fire. And people were being evacuated from homes here. Everyone was running out the door, scared as hell. But, not me... I locked myself in my room and would not leave without every single one of my stuffed animals. My family tried getting me out of my room, saying I could take my two favorites. I wouldn't budge. If my stuffed animals were burning, so was I.
So.... everyone had to make space in the car for ALL of my stuffed animals. And my doll, Baby. I must have been such a handful.
my room was full of them. On the hundreth day of school, we were to bring 100 items to celebrate... I brought 100 cow stuffed animals. I pushed around stuffed animals in a stroller like dolls. Whenever I broke a bone, my cow, Reddy, had to get a cast too. Stuffed animals help me sleep, make me feel safe. And as a kid, I got a bit too attatched to them.
A long time ago, there was a fire. And people were being evacuated from homes here. Everyone was running out the door, scared as hell. But, not me... I locked myself in my room and would not leave without every single one of my stuffed animals. My family tried getting me out of my room, saying I could take my two favorites. I wouldn't budge. If my stuffed animals were burning, so was I.
So.... everyone had to make space in the car for ALL of my stuffed animals. And my doll, Baby. I must have been such a handful.
No comments:
Post a Comment