I don't know about everyone else... But, when we were little, our parents spanked us. We would run, hide, try to make them miss, or cry... There was no getting away once that glare came your way.
That "I'm gunna spank the heck outta you" glare. Like seriously, that must be what they're thinking. Child abusement!!
Anyways, we tried several things... Stuffing our pants with books, clothing, stuffed animals... anything to block the blow. Each item had it's pros and cons. Books hurt your parents hand, and it's like revenge. Bummer is, they usually give you an even worse spanking after that.... A little cushion would lessen the pain, and you had a chance of getting away with it. Even though slim, it was worth it. Some kids just never give up though. And I was one of those kids. I wanted to get away with revenge....
I searched through the kitchen cupboards and found my weapon of choice. Of course, I had to keep it hidden till the moment of impact (when the hand strikes the butt). I give myself an A for hiding that one!! It was a steel strainer that you can set over a pot. And the holes poked out to the other side. It must have felt like spanking nails. My dad grabbed for his hand in pain afterwards, and I ran to my room and locked the door. And of course put my dresser in front of the door as well... for just in case
That "I'm gunna spank the heck outta you" glare. Like seriously, that must be what they're thinking. Child abusement!!
Anyways, we tried several things... Stuffing our pants with books, clothing, stuffed animals... anything to block the blow. Each item had it's pros and cons. Books hurt your parents hand, and it's like revenge. Bummer is, they usually give you an even worse spanking after that.... A little cushion would lessen the pain, and you had a chance of getting away with it. Even though slim, it was worth it. Some kids just never give up though. And I was one of those kids. I wanted to get away with revenge....
I searched through the kitchen cupboards and found my weapon of choice. Of course, I had to keep it hidden till the moment of impact (when the hand strikes the butt). I give myself an A for hiding that one!! It was a steel strainer that you can set over a pot. And the holes poked out to the other side. It must have felt like spanking nails. My dad grabbed for his hand in pain afterwards, and I ran to my room and locked the door. And of course put my dresser in front of the door as well... for just in case
No comments:
Post a Comment