10/25/11

Slick Entertainment

I got bored a LOT in school, but could never stay that way for long. I'm pretty shy, so I was commonly mistaken as a mute.
 Though, some knew me as one who never stopped talking. I was usually a good kid, or at least appeared to be so... and got decent grades. No one ever suspected me for anything.....
I'm more of a person that just likes to sit back and watch the world. I just happen to live in the mountains. And it tends to rain and snow here a LOT.
I always wondered why the children would run in the hallways when they were told over and over again not to do so. And the ground was always wet... they could really get hurt!
This may have been a bit cruel.... another one of those "brilliant" ideas... but a friend and I decided to go to the "bathroom" right before lunch break. Instead... we checked to make sure the coast was clear. Then, pulled some bottles out of our backpack. Bottles of soap that is.
When the lunch bell rang. We waited outside a door, pretended to have a conversation, and watched all the kids run to lunch. Each one sliding down the halls. The funniest was a kid that ran through the doors we were at, and slid right into the principal and got detention!!! Chaos had struck the building and we enjoyed every minute of our wicked masterpiece.

No comments: